Midatlantic Couples Policies
- Absolutely no controlled substances!!!!!!!
- All couples are encouraged to RSVP but walk-ins will be accepted the night of the party. New couples are encouraged to arrive between 8-9 p.m.
Couples and single females welcome. Single males are only welcome when accompanied by a member couple, and must be on the same floor with that couple.
- Each couple must have a signed privacy disclaimer on file.
- Everyone must be 21 or older
- Valid photo ID's are required to enter.
- Proper dress is required in all areas of the hotel.
(Dress must be street legal.)
- Virginia ABC LAWS MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES.
- These Laws Include:
- No Nudity!!!!!!!!!
- All drinks consumed in the lounge must be purchased from the cash bar.
Midatlantic Couples has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. We all know it only takes one person to ruin it for everyone. There is to be absolutely no alcohol brought into the party. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave and may not return to another MAC function.
- The bartender has a right and an obligation to refuse to serve ANYONE he or she deems too intoxicated.
- We all assist in ensuring our individual and club privacy.
- Understand no means no!!!!!!
- Everyone in the lifestyle is concerned about maintaining their personal
privacy and the need for discretion surrounding their social activities.
- The club shares these concerns and provides the methods to guarantee our privacy and confidentiality.
- Identified staff couples are there to insure a discreet and private function.
- Name tags (club supplied) are required for member identification and to ensure the exclusive use of our area for our events within the hotel.
- However, we must have every member's assistance to assure the private, discreet, discrete, yet relaxed environment that we all desire. Please keep in mind that we all share this hotel with many people that don't have a clue about the lifestyle. Therefore, we must do everything possible not to call attention to ourselves particularly in the following situations:
- If other hotel guests ask about our group or the party, be vague and general in your answers.
- Hotel guests should not be invited to our party.
- Remember that conversations in the bathrooms, halls, elevators or restaurant about club activities or events can be overheard by outsiders.
- Respect the rights and personal convictions of the hotel employees. Don't make suggestive comments or flaunt your activities. They work here, but they may not agree with our lifestyle.
- If your attire is not street legal, you must wear an appropriate cover up in all public areas of the hotel.
We appreciate everyone's help!!!!!!